Monday, September 21, 2009

I missed summer!

Here it is the last day of summer 2009 and I have neglected My blog. This was a busy summer for Us. We have lots of things happening around Our house. I passed My masters test and filed My llc for Brandon Chase Electric llc. Hoping to get out on My own around Jan.2010.

Made a few trips with the grandkids this summer.

Our trip to Como Zoo was a huge success. We actually saw the Gray wolves this time.

The Science Museum in St.Paul is a great destination for young kids. I had to pry them from the museum so We could get back to the hotel and go swimming.( They were having too much fun at the science museum)

I am very excited to be involved with the KBXE project and hope it goes smoothly.

I'll post more details soon, I promise.

Green cheese is very labor intensive, and I can use all the help I can get. Please send Me Your questions and answers for upcomming shows.

No comments: