Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok so I'm not sure about this tag thing, but here goes.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

6 unspectacular things about me.


1. I very seldom stay up later than 9:00pm.

2. I mostly watch PBS or the weather channel when I watch TV.

3.I like over the calf socks.

4. I am happy just playing Cribbage for nothing.

5. Cutting the grass is one of My weekly highlights.

6. I actually look forward to changing the oil in My motorcycle.

RealGoodWords
DJ the DJ's blog
Old Enough to Swear
Harbor Star Reflections
RealGoodWords
http://shawnphillips.wordpress.com/


No comments: